This webpage has been created to keep parents, staff and the community informed regarding Brock ISD and the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Brock ISD is in close contact with our local emergency management offices in Parker and Tarrant Counties, and with the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) regarding any updates or information relevant to our families. Brock ISD follows recommended guidelines for prevention, treatment, and school closure provided by the TDSHS and the Centers for Disease Control.
Latest updates from Superintendent Dr. Cade Smith:
BISD Frequently Asked Questions
Helpful Resource Links:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Please do not bring children to school if they are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe